Amada Miyachi, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Bonding. AMADA MIYACHI EUROPE, is currently looking for an
Area Sales Manager Poland
The Area Sales Manager will take responsibility for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the Amada Miyachi Europe business in the assigned region.
- Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. The tasks include the attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales and after-sales support.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from Miyachi Europe products in your designated region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage and administer and maintain client accounts and client contact data.
- Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Outstanding record of achievement in area sales and business development
- Previous sales experience of production equipment
- Overall knowledge of Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and in general joining technologies, is an advantage
- A solid technical background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: English (required), Polish (required), German (advantageous), other (advantageous)
- Willing to travel (also international) and working outside office hours
- Team working ability
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Entitlement to work within Europe
- A full driving license
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org