Amada Miyachi, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. Amada Miyachi Europe KFT located in Budapest, is currently looking for an experienced
Field Service Engineer/Technician for Eastern Europe
who will be responsible for installing and servicing resistance welding, laser- and systems- equipment, on-site training and handling of customer inquiries.
The Field Service Technician role includes start-up, coordination, incident elimination, maintenance, repair and technical customer support, increasingly through remote maintenance via Internet.
- Install, align and service Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and Laser Marking workstations with PLC and motion control hard and software
- Make changes to PLC and motion control programs
- Give customers comprehensive technical support from our office as well as on site.
- Train customers in the use and maintenance of our products and systems
- Answer telephone inquiries regarding operation, maintenance and applications
- Service and calibrate Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and Laser Marking equipment
- Write field visit and customer inquiry reports (in English)
- Travel significantly within the Eastern European Region (> 50%).
- Degree in engineering (e.g. materials, physics, chemistry or related discipline)
- A good understanding of the correlation between electronics and mechanics
- Software programming skills and proven programming experience for industrial control equipment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally on short notice and willing to travel (also international) and work outside office hours.
- Good Hungarian and English skills, both oral and written. German is an advantage.
- Team working ability and ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Good practical electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient computer skills (incl. Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work independent
- Entitlement to work within Europe and with a full driving licence
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org