The PAW-200 is a 200 amp percussive arc linear TIG welding power supply that is based on our PAxxP programmable TIG range. These units incorporate additional power electronics, interfacing and software to facilitate highly controlled percussive arc processes to be performed with a high degree of process control, monitoring and checking. Ideal for on axis stranded wire to pin terminations.
Full programmatic control of the specially designed low inertia percussive weld head facilitates an intuitive visual correlation and means of adjustment between the controlled arc and the weld head flight time. Built-in window tolerancing allows process repeatable characteristics to be captured and monitored in real time for every joint made, both in the unit and via remote communication channels.
- Maximum Output Current: 200 amps DC peak
- Output Voltage: 80 VDC
- Arc Starting Voltage: 12 kV
- Color Touch Screen with graphical weld and solenoid tracing.
- Constant Current Arc control to within 1% accuracy.
- Fully adjustable head power, flight and relative arc timings.
- Fully programmable process windowing with trend analysis.
- Simple to use, intuitive touch key menu.
- Fast servo loop response & short process time < 100 m.