Amada Miyachi, a global company, part of the Amada group is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. Amada Miyachi Europe, location Paris, France is currently looking for a
Field Service Technician – Spain, Portugal, France
who will take responsibility for installing and servicing equipment, onsite training and handling of customer inquiries related to resistance welding, laser welding or marking applications. Your role includes start-up, coordination, incident elimination, maintenance, repair and technical customer support, increasingly through remote maintenance via Internet.
- Install, align and service Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and Laser Marking workstations with PLC and motion control hard and software
- Make changes to PLC and motion control programs
- Give customers comprehensive technical support from our office as well as on site
- Train customers in the use and maintenance of our products and systems
- Answer telephone inquiries regarding operation, maintenance and applications
- Service and calibrate Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and Laser Marking equipment
- Write field visit and customer inquiry reports
- Travel significantly within the (mainly) Southern European Region (> 70%).
- A suitable technical qualification (e.g. materials, physics, chemistry or related discipline)
- A good understanding of the correlation between electronics and mechanics
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Living in France, preferably in the region of our office.
- Software programming skills and programming experience for industrial control equipment
- Good English language skills. French and Spanish would be an advantage.
- Team working ability and ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, ability to work alone and under pressure
- Strong understanding of Customer service with high standards and values
- Good practical electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Entitlement to work within Europe and with a full driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application to Ms. Astrid van Vliet (HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org