Amada Miyachi, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot-Bar Bonding. Amada Miyachi Europe B.V. located in Helmond, the Netherlands is currently looking for a
who will be responsible for a range of bookkeeping, advising and operational tasks.
Your day-to-day tasks:
- Maintain, update and check financial records to ensure smooth operation of all accounting activities (accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank accounts, reconciliations, provisions etc.)
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Travel expense accounting and reimbursement of employees for expenditures
- Support in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (IFRS) to Japan HQ
- Support in preparation of annual statutory report (Dutch GAAP / IFRS)
- Prepare and follow up of tax filings (VAT, CIT, payroll tax) and legal requirements (CBS)
- Preparation and check of payroll (performed externally) for Dutch, UK and French employees
- Close working relation with Financial Administration in UK/Germany (consolidated reporting)
- Responsible for bank payments
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and analysis
Your skills and interests:
- 3-5 years’ working experience in a similar independent role.
- MBO+ or HBO education in Accounting or equivalent;
- Sound knowledge of accounting rules and practices as applied in the Netherlands (IFRS)
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word)
- Confident, ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Accurate and efficient way of working
- Business English and fluency in Dutch is a must. Good skills in German is an advantage.
- Experience with transfer pricing is of an advantage.
- Integrity and commitment are highly valued
- Proactive, hands-on can-do mentality, flexible
If you are interested in this position please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet, email@example.com.