The Auto flow system is flexible enough to meet the ever-increasing demands of lid placement and seam-sealing applications as seen in the optoelectronic packaging industry. It can be configured either as a stand-alone unit or as part of a fully-integrated, automated manufacturing line. The computer-controlled precision tacking and seam-sealing mechanism is combined with a high-frequency inverter welding power supply and an optional high-resolution vision system to provide a robust and repeatable process. Auto flow can also be incorporated into an atmospheric enclosure to provide an integrated seam sealing glove box system, ensuring high-yield hermetic sealing results.
- Current control mode for sealing
- Programmable electrode force
- Most complete line of power supplies in the industry
- Vision system
- Electrode roll-back feature
- Automated magazine loader option