The ML-73 D Series is particularly suited for high-speed laser marking, laser engraving, laser etching, laser ablation and laser annealing resulting in high contrast marks on plastics, metals and other materials. It may also be used for laser deep engraving, laser foaming and laser bleaching. User-configurable options and unique features enable these fiber laser markers to be tailored for optimised production.
- High-speed, high-contrast marks on metals and plastics
- Excellent contrast and sharpness of annealed and engraved marks
- Air-cooled, sealed industrial package designed for operation in harsh environments
- Powerful control software with industry standard programming
- Marker motion unit with integrated stage controllers for up to 4 axes