Enter the world of laser welding with MIYACHI EAPRO’s new, versatile NOVA3 Laser Welding Systems.
Amada Miyachi Europe NOVA3 Series Laser Welding Workstations are modular, flexible, “lean-manufacturing-ready”, Class 1 safety enclosures for precision laser spot welding and precision laser seam welding of medical, automotive, electronics and aerospace components. They can also be used in a broad range of other industrial applications.
When our customers purchase a NOVA3, they are able to produce their parts at an efficient cost point and maximize the profit per product.
Amada Miyachi Europe offers its expertise to all of its customers for correctly matching any welding application with the right laser welder, fibers, optics, tooling and process parameters. The MIYACHI laser welders can join a wide range of steels and stainless steels, nickel alloys, titanium, aluminium, and copper.
Typical laser welding applications include the seam sealing of medical devices, High Frequency Aerospace radar components, spot welding of small mechanical parts, battery housings, hermetic seam welding of sensors, batteries, battery packages, etc.
- Economical with high-performance, ruggedized industrial laser equipment
- CE-approved, Class I, Eyesafe enclosure
- Stable and ergonomic platform for continuous production and stress-free operators
- Customizable to specific production requirements. Fits CW fiber lasers, QCW fiber lasers and pulsed Nd-YAG lasers
- Possibility of manual, pneumatic and motorized doors. Opening to the top, or to the side.
- Multi-axis, CNC motion