Drawing on its extensive experience in pulsed Nd:YAG micro welding, Amada Miyachi introduces its LF range of fiber lasers. These offer the precise control needed for fine cutting, small component welding, and penetration welding of metals. A large touch-screen pendant enables process schedule parameters to be clearly visible, and an intuitive user interface makes it quick and easy to program.
Fiber laser sources from 160 W to 1000W are available in both single-mode and multi-mode configurations and may be operated in either pulsed or CW mode which ensures successful application across a broad range of production requirements.
- Focus spot sizes down to 10 microns
- Penetration depth beyond 0.06” in steels
- Fine, high quality cutting of metals
- Excellent power stability
- Simple, intuitive user interface