The all-new Series 320 electronic weld heads are high-precision, low-force heads designed specifically for applications requiring precise position and force control. This versatile series has numerous features to meet the process demands of microelectronics manufacturing, yet is robust enough to endure industrial requirements and environments.
- Inline and offset opposed electrode configurations
- Exceptionally accurate force and position parameters
- Set displacement limits and use weld-to-displacement feature to stop the weld precisely during collapse
- Detect missing or extra parts using the initial part detection feature
- Optional two level footswitch or new linear motion footswitch
- User friendly I/O
- Four programmable relay outputs