MIYACHI UNITEK’s 73 Series Weld Head is designed for use in either automation or bench-top welding. It offers fast and repeatable electrode motion control for a wide range of resistance welding applications. The weld head features an easy-to-program servo-motor controller that allows the electrode position and speed to be precisely programmed and for up to 32 different weld schedules. The head can also be configured in either an inline or parallel-gap configuration or specifically configured for automation applications.
- Programmable speed and positions
- Controlled servo-motor actuation eliminates overforce
- Force range 15 lbs to 110 lbs.
- Durable and robust head design
- Displacement and force options
- Comprehensive I/O