Amada Miyachi's Remote Services are a complete hardware, software and support package for remote access and are designed for diagnostics, technical service, programming and data logging.
The MIYACHI PECO Active Welding System 3 and MG3 Digital have or can be upgraded to have remote access capabilities. Furthermore, most of our custom systems can be equipped with remote access. Customers that place high demands on their system uptime can benefit from this capability as it allows for prompt technical support from Amada Miyachi Europe and reduced travel costs.
To enable these units to communicate with Amada Miyachi Europe or with other devices on-site in a multiple system environment, an additional router needs to be added.
- Virtual Network Computing (VNC) and ftp functionality enable remote access to MIYACHI PECO AWS3 and MG3 via devices with a Windows/OS X/Android control system
- Tested on PC/ laptop/ iPad / iPhone / Android devices
- Ethernet networking accessibility for LAN and wireless (3G) modem for internet connection
- Increased system uptime and lower service costs
- Worldwide servicing possible without language barriers
- Improved total cost of ownership thanks to improved response times
- Traceability of weld parameters results in maximum quality of produced parts
- Long-term process statistics are saved which allows processes to be monitored continuously
- Improved response times and considerable savings on travel costs for application and technical service experts