The DC2013-T HF DC resistance spot welding power supply is designed for high duty, demanding resistance welding applications requiring a high degree of process control and real-time data capture. The DC2013-T is a precision closed-loop servo-controlled resistance welding power supply, taking spot weld verification and quality control to new levels within the industry. Fully closing the process loop on weld quality generation and verification within a single unit increases flexibility and reduces process and plant costs.
Elevated output voltages and a narrow footprint make it an ideal choice for automation applications.
- Maximum Output Current: 3000 amps @ 8 V DC
- Maximum Output Power: 24 kW
- Full Output Duty Cycle : 6% @ 2000 A (3% @ 3000 A)
- Current, Voltage and Power Control - 1 amp incremental steps from 5 amps to 3000 amps - 1% accuracy
- Built-in SPC data collection and analysis features