The AWS3 Pneumatic combines these essential elements into one premium system that enables parameters to be set quickly and precisely to achieve optimum welds. The AWS3 Pneumatic version is available in basic and advanced configurations.
The AWS3 Pneumatic includes an ISQ20 inverter which – depending on the application – controls 1 or 2 pneumatic weld heads, pneumatic pincers or compacting units.
The AWS3 Pneumatic offers all of the AWS3’s functions, such as automatic calculation and monitoring of critical values, programming of weld power and weld force profiles as well as the static and dynamic process monitoring.
- Full AWS3 functionality now available for pneumatic weld heads
- Cost effective, no separate monitor, no separate WKA adaptor and SSB interface required, only one connection required for field bus
- Remote service capabilities
- Integrated system including MG3 functionality: easy to program & easy integration
- User-friendly operating panel with single knob push/turn operation or touch screen